Support in submitting, monitoring and implementation of research and development programs.
- Mapping of each region’s clusters, in order to determine the potential on regional level.
- Utilization of Innovation indicators on regional level, assessment of how effectively a regional economy processes knowledge into innovation and development.
- Design and reorganization of new regional structures and processes.
- Compilation of territorial co-operation and strategy programs, combining financial resources and tools.
- Improvement of regional policies on employment, the development of skills, training and education.
- Embracing a common vision and identity for the region, based on knowledge, innovation and excellence, with the aim of sustainable growth.
- Encouraging entrepreneurship for the development of new competitive initiatives.
- Establishment of motives and the appropriate framework for a viable transfer of knowledge, technology and knowhow between SMEs and regions of different innovation capacities.